1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 47875 55200 5
| Sony ID:
June 3, 1998
Take the law into your own hands!
It’s 1975. A raid on a secret military base arms two psycho motor-gangs with enough firepower to wipe out the entire Southwest. And only you are crazy enough to join the fully-loaded, off-road warfare.
- Over-the-Top combat action. Battle in ’70s style muscle cars, trucks and more – including a school bus that emits toxic fumes.
- Tricked-Out Vehicles and Attacks. Drive all 8 screamin’ V-8s (plus 4 bonus cars) linked to psycho personalities, special weapons and combo-attacks.
- 8 Fully-Destructible arenas. Search for hidden areas, weapons and two bonus arenas as you level oil-fields, Casino City, and a ski resort to the ground!
- Two-Player Split-Screen Combat. Go head-to-head via horizontal or vertical split-screen. Try behind-the-wheel or behind-the-car views.
“…the sweetest drive-and-destroy game for the PlayStation thus far.” – Ultra Game Players
“…be prepared for actual environments scarring, car-crash realism, and heavy duty 3D explosions.” – Gamepro
“…this game has more explosive potential than a two-gallon jug of nitroglycerine…” – PS Extreme
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There is no Trivia available for this game.