|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 32264 50004 0
Bullet Proof Software
| Sony ID:
August 9, 1996
“It was incredible! Thundering through the neon-lit Japanese metropolis with 454 horses raging under the hood. This low-flying, asphalt-grinding, fuel-injected speed demon was screaming out loud. In 5th, I was pushing 6800 rpm, but cooled off just long enough to take the hairpin turn. There was an awesome view of the Tokyo skyline at night, but no time to enjoy it. At the speed trap I was clocked at triple-digits, so the local heat was in pursuit. That’s when the real battle began..”
- Customize your racer with turbo chargers, exhaust, intakes, suspensions, brakes, transmissions, aerodynamics, tires and electronics.
- 72 sleek world-class sports cars.
- Action-packed circuits based on real Tokyo highways.
- Connoisseur-class 3D texture-mapped polygon graphics.
- One supercharged CD soundtrack.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game is an American release of the Japanese game from the Shutokō Battle series. The series has been brought over by multiple publishers across multiple systems. Dreamcast players know it as Tokyo Extreme, and PlayStation 2 folk know it as Street Supremacy, and Import Tuner Challenge on the 360.
- The quote on the back isn’t attributed to anyone – it’s just marketing copy.
- Bullet Proof Software has done many things, but they are probably most famous for their various puzzle game conversions and creations, including Yoshi’s Cookie and various Tetris clones / spin-offs.