Simulation / Strategy
1 to 8 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adult
| Retail Barcode:
0 40198 00091 8
| Sony ID:
March 27, 1996
PREPARE TO BE ROMANCED!
It’s the Second Han Dynasty and China is on the verge of collapse. Infighting among the court families and the emergence of powerful warlords dominates the landscape. The struggle for power has brought an era known as the Three Kingdoms, complete with constant warfare among China’s most courageous and skillful heroes.
As a ruler during these difficult times, it’s up to you to unify a country torn apart by rebellion. Expand your kingdom by building a strong military or try outsmarting your rivals during negotiations. With exciting new weapons including automatic firing crossbows and catapults, you can engage your opponents out in the open or from behind castle walls. But don’t forget, a ruler’s strength is also measured by the economic power of his kingdom and the happiness of its people!
- Discuss war strategy with up to 558 different officers, including 108 inspired by the player’s imagination
- Defeat enemies using powerful new weapons including automatic firing crossbows, battering rams & catapults
- Play one of 38 exciting rulers, 8 of whom you can create yourself
- Set enemy units, ships or cities ablaze using a variety of new Fire commands
- Full motion video enhances special events & commands
- One to eight player excitement
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV’s Long Box release comes with a pull out, folded poster that doubles as a map of the area.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Port from the Super Nintendo era, also available on the Sega Saturn.
- Your monitor isn’t broken; the jewel case version of the disc has a weird coloring tone to it, making it photograph duller / darker than it’s long box original.