|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 32264 50007 1
| Sony ID:
March 16, 1998
Punky ain’t your typical mascot “with an attitude.” He’s a gen-X skunk who loves extreme sports – and he’s on a mission! He’s gotta save his friends, rescue his forest home and stop a mad wolf’s diabolical plot to rule the world!
Over 30 huge levels with multiple pathways and bonus levels! Think you’ve played it all? Think again!
- Action packed – in the air, on land and underground, in the water, too!
- Trash, skate, dig, glide and jump past legions of mutant mice!
- Filled with that classic 2D action that everyone’s been talking about!
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The back third screenshot reads ‘Tomb Wader’ – an obvious nod to Tomb Raider, as Punky Skunk looks to be in a long buried ruin.
- According to Moby Games, it started as a Super Nintendo game, but was cancelled in favor of a PlayStation release.
- Labelled “Kids to Adults” even though the newly created “E for Everyone” ESRB rating was in play. The game may have been held back on its actual distribution causing the oddity.