1 to 2 Players
Animated Blood & Gore
| Retail Barcode:
0 31763 10884 9
Atari Games / Probe
| Sony ID:
December 19, 1995
Select one of seven ferocious dinosaurs, then pound your opponents into submission as you battle for Urth Domination. Blizzard’s Freeze Breath and Ice Geyser fighting moves stop you cold just before his Mega Punch hammers you senseless. Diabol’s Inferno Flash cooks up a firestorm in one dino-barbecuing breath, and the foul, disgusting Chaos dazes you with an abundant supply of Power Puke, Farts of Fury, and Flying Butt Slams. Armadon’s Gut Gouger and Gut Fling, Sauron’s Cranium Crusher, Talon’s Face Ripper, and Shredding and Vertigo’s Scorpion Sting – every original arcade fighting and fatality move is at your fingertips! Get Ready to Rage!
- Plays just like the arcade game.
- Produced using stop-frame animation for life-like movement in fighting.
- Each player has unique fighting moves such as the Mega Punch, Flying Spikes and Jugular Bite.
- Spontaneous Punch combos: For heavy damage and quick kills!
- Grueling, long-lasting endurance and Tug-of-War game modes.
- All new, animated cinematic opening and victory sequences.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game’s release included 3 inserts – all systems had the music CD offer (1), then the PlayStation had the Addendum sheet for the manual change (2), and then exclusive to the PlayStation version was a coupon for Six Flags Theme Parks (3).
- There was a arcade sequel planned, and it actually reached a playable level of completeness, but never finalized. The Chicago based arcade Galloping Ghost has a copy on display and to play.
- Like Midway’s Mortal Kombat arcade machines, there’s plenty of little secrets to unlock and discover in the game, including human volleyball.