One on One Fighting
1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 13388 21030 5
| Sony ID:
October 23, 1997
THE 3-D FIGHTER WORTH FIGHTING FOR.
Been missing Street Fighter gameplay?
The world’s premiere fighter goes kickin’ and screaming into 3-D.
- 8 original Street fighter vets-Guile, Zangief, Ryu, Ken, Bison, Chun-Li, Dhalsim and Sakura-in an amazing arcade hit.
- 12 all-new fighters in the biggest Street Fighter ever!
- 7 different play modes, playable bosses; a total of 23 characters!
- The Street Fighter legacy continues…
- Ryu got your number? New Training Mode adds moves, reduces bruises.
- New Multi-Hit combos bring’em to their knees.
- Slow Mo Replay makes victory even sweeter.
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
It’s currently unknown if the Phone Card came on a backing piece like the Marvel Super Heroes version did. Hoping to shed some light on that.
- If you want to know what ‘lack of faith in your own product’ means, check out the screenshots on the back of the case. Despite having all new characters designed specifically for the EX universe, Capcom only shows the classic SF2 characters.
- Arika is backwards for Akira Nishitani, the founder of the company and former Street Fighter dev team member.
- The first time Street Fighter characters went 3D.
- The middle screenshot that claims the new moves ‘brings them to their knees’ is about one inch off of Chun-Li giving Guile a crotch punch.
- The Fighters Edge was a subset of re-releases and original releases by Capcom.
- If you’re playing as Ryu, his headband will actually grow longer for every 5 wins you accumulate.