1 to 8 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 21481 21152 5
| Sony ID:
September 9, 1997
- All 26 NHL teams and over 600 players
- Playbook Based AI: Teams play their actual game styles: forecheck, trap, dump and chase
- Variable Player Sizes: from the hulking defensemen down to speedy wingers
- Individual Energy System: graphically displays individual fatigue levels
- Team scouting reports by Keith Tkachuk, 1996-97 NHL Goal Scoring Champion
- Season and playoff stat tracking
- 5 gameplay modes: Exhibition, season, playoffs, practice and shoot-out modes
- Non-Puckhandler Control: control teammates not carrying the puck
TOTAL TEAM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Intelligent Player Trades-CPU GM’s will make moves based on team needs
- Season wins provide bonus points which improve coaching, player development, injury therapies and more
- Create Players-Assigned name actually appears on the player’s jersey
- Sign and release free agents
- Advanced Coaching Strategies: set style for physical play, power play and penalty killing
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game supports the Multi-Tap, but it was not included in the Icon section.
- In the manual, the various images of the PlayStation controller are extremely pixellated. This means they either used an image that was not print ready or they mis-linked the image in their design layout program.