1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 14633 07657 8
| Sony ID:
Analog, Link Cable
March 20, 1996
8 Purebred Exotics
- Lamborghini Diablo VT
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- Porsche 911 Carrera
- Ferrai 512TR
- Acura NSX
- Mazda RX-7
- Dodge Viper RT/10
- Toyota Supra Turbo
Road & Track, the premier automotive enthusiast magazine and Electronic Arts bring you the most advanced racing game ever. Race the world’s most exciting supercars, each modeled after its real-life counterpart, on six challenging, scenic tracks. Pick your race: Time trials, head to head, single race or tournament.
- Take on challengers using split screen or link-up, or let the game challenge you.
- To relive your most exciting performances – highlight reel and replay features.
- See stats, history and a video of each car.
- Six tracks – more if you’re fast enough.
- Cars behave like they should so you can drive them like you shouldn’t.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- EA only stuck with the Road & Track license for the first game.
- One of several games that uses the Link Cable.