First Person Shooter
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 47875 55092 6
| Sony ID:
March 19, 1997
Rebuilt From the Ground Up
Introducing the arcade combat edition, fully customized for the PlayStation game console, the all-new MechWarrior 2 features explosive 31st century combat with genuine shooter-style gameplay!
The year is 3057. A struggle for power fuels a society of warring clans. Bitter infighting perpetuates a universe of unrest. War is constant. Victory is temporary. Cease-fire is nonexistent. A pause in a stream of salvos is only a signal to re-calibrate crosshairs and redirect missiles. Time is scarce before the next unrelenting mission begins. For a MechWarrior, war is life. And death is the only true peace.
- 48 Arcade-Style Missions: Including sixteen never-before-seen missions designed exclusively for the console systems!
- Ultra-Fast Gameplay: Simplified instant action controls and missions thrust you into high-intensity mayhem!
- Turbo-Charged AI: Equipped with more “Mechs” per mission and intensified mission objectives for more enemy kills!
- Awesome Power-Ups: Bonuses like Stealth, Invincibility and Fire-Rate Increase add to the furious ‘Mech-to-‘Mech combat!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Pay attention to copies of MechWarrior if you’re looking for one. Activision included a fold out section on the back of the manual that acts as a quick reference card. The idea was to cut it free from the manual and use it front of you during play. If you see a free standing one, it means it was cut away from the manual.
There is no Trivia available for this game.