Action / Racing / Light Gun
Animated Blood & Gore
| Retail Barcode:
0 8616 20055-3 4
| Sony ID:
Light Gun, Mouse
September 17, 1996
You’re at the center of three totally different, thrill-packed adventures. Every adventure you choose delivers amazing depth, palm sweating realism and fully-rendered detail over thirty incredible levels.
- Die Hard – Full screen 3-D action as you fight to rescue innocent hostages in a skyscraper wired to explode.
- Die Hard 2: Die Harder – Arcade shooting at its fastest and finest as you eliminate terrorists at Dulles airport.
- Die Hard with a Vengeance – Heart-accelerating, driving adventure as you race through New York City to find hidden bombs!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Die Hard 2, the Light Gun game on the disc, is one of the only games of its era where you get to literally destroy everything. Shoot out tiles? Yes. Shoot pop cans out of a soda machine? Yes. Then shoot the cans? Yes. The list goes on. While it looks highly dated now, In 1996, it was madness.
- The game has some impressive small details, like if you shoot a civilian that’s already on fire you gain a ‘Mercy’ shot bonus.
- Thought not listed, the game is compatible with the Mouse AND the Justifier Light Gun.
- If you rotate the game choice menu, you can hear various quotes from the game.
- In what can only be classified a drunk night in the programming den, there’s an amusing option in the Screen to try and quit. If you follow the alternate, clearly not normal choice, you get made fun of.