1 to 2 Players
Animated Blood & Gore
| Retail Barcode:
0 31719 26979 2
| Sony ID:
May 20, 1998
THE FUTURE IS NOW…
AMERICA AND HER GOVERNMENT ARE IN RUINS AFTER THE TECHNO-INDUSTRIAL CIVIL WARS. TECHNOLOGY HAS SPIRALED OUT OF CONTROL, SPAWNING A NEW BREED OF CITIZENS: THE BIO F.R.E.A.K.S.
- Battle alone or against a buddy in an unbelievable 3D world of color, graphics, animation and sound! Enter the world of Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. with caution! If your opponent doesn’t kill you, the total sensory overload just might…
- Battle in three story, multi-tiered arenas! Watch out for hazards such as lavapits, meat grinders and spinning blades.
- Choose from 8 F.R.E.A.K.S. Each is armed for battle with his or her own deadly arsenal, including pulse lasers, grenade launchers, stun guns, swords and machine guns.
- You’re in 3D space – move your fighter in any direction. Fly around the levels using jet packs and make your moves while hovering!
“What sets Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. apart from the rest of the fighting pack is its use of 3D space” – Game Informer
“Makes its mark with originality and shock appeal. Yes – this one just may shock you.” – Electronic Gaming Monthly
“Graphically provides an eyeful, including detailed carnage, fluid animation, and well designed polygon characters.” – Game Pro
“Truly you won’t find better characters in any other fighter.” – Ultra Game Players
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- Started off as an arcade game, but according to arcade-museum.com, it saw a very small release window.
- Also on the Nintendo 64.