1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 45082 5
1 to 3 Blocks
| Sony ID:
November 6, 1996
Snowboard in Japan, In-line skate in Las Vegas, Mountain Bike in Africa, and Skateboard in Los Angeles.
- All new points system allows you to compete in a season & earn points based on your finish, special moves and knockdowns.
- 4 Types of “Power-ups” and 10 different characters gives you the chance to become an Xtreme champion.
- Pull off awesome maneuvers like backside rail grabs and ollie-airs on the Skateboard & Carves, 360’s and Japan’s on the Snowboard.
- Kick and punch your way to the finish!
- Compete in a season on 12 intensely insane courses. Two player split screen racing, 4 levels of difficulty and create your own Player make 2Xtreme a rush!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- The snowboarder in the corner was reused (in a different image) for the eventual release of Coolboarders.
- With the breaking away from the ESPN license, Sony would also re-release ESPN Xtreme as 1xtreme to unify it with this new release and its eventual sequel.
- 2xtreme was probably the easiest disc art conversion ever when it came to the Greatest Hits release: they literally just deleted the single color in the image!