There is no body copy on a Standard Trade Demo Sleeve – it’s just the game name and SLUS / SCUS number on a plain sticker.
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
Silent Hill’s Trade Demo is fairly unique in that it appears to contain an alternate full version of the retail game. Essentially a ‘before that last check’ release, there are missing or changed street names, in-game text differences, or improved textures / different textures. More importantly, are that a variety of enemies are in different positions, and at least one confirmed extra line of spoken dialogue.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- Silent Hill’s full game contains a nifty gimmick – if you plug in a Konami Justifier Light Gun before starting the game, you’ll have it in your inventory when you start.
- The differences in the Trade Demo caused quite a problem for publications. PSM ran a full walk-through of the game based on the demo, but discovered too late that the final version played slightly differently, rendering the guide partially useless.
- In the final version, the list of teacher’s names are based on the band Sonic Youth. Here in the Trade Demo, the names are different, with no known reference to anything.