There is no body copy on a Standard Trade Demo Sleeve – it’s just the game name and SLUS / SCUS number on a plain sticker.
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
Aside from the SLUS ID Change on the printed material, this is essentially the full Disc 1 of the retail version Metal Gear Solid.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- According to a Thank You Letter I was given with industry side version of the Metal Gear Solid demo, Sony apparently had a rule that Demo Versions of games could not be more than 1 disc. This would explain why you never see multi-disc “official” demos and betas. This holds up, as the 4-Disc review demo of Fear Effect 2 I had gotten while at GameShark was all CDRs, with hand written labels – straight from the developer.