Mature – Animated Violence, Animated Blood and Gore, Strong Sexual Contact
Travel through time in an all-new Duke Nukem frag-fest that gives you more of what you crave!
More Duke Attitude! More hardcore action! More exploration! More shooter mayhem!
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
This contains a demo for Duke Nukem: Time to Kill. In a refreshing move, the game ignore the usual training mode found in demos and allows the player to jump right into the game. It includes a run-through of the first level.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- Oddly enough, this demo (and presumably the full retail version), takes full advantage of the PS3’s up-scaling and smoothing option. The game looks amazing in HDMI for a PS1 game.
- There’s a funny little tribute to Tomb Raider. If you press the Action Button in front of a phone booth, Duke picks up to hear a woman’s moan, to which he asks, “Oooh, Lara, is that you?”
- Was the first time Duke Nukem played in the 3rd Person perspective.