|Genre: Racing||CDs: 1|
|Publisher: 989 Studios||Released: August 1999|
|Developer: Locomotive Games||UPC: None|
|Sony ID: SCUS-94384||PSRM: 013070|
|Players: 1 Player||Memory: None|
|Accessories: Analog, Vibration|
Intense Jet Moto Racing Returns!
Harness the blurring speed of 11 ultra-realistic, all-terrain jet hover bikes.
Feel the bone-smashing action of 19 treacherous. obstacle-ridden environments including subterranean graveyards, ancient cities, alien worlds and the wildest, most thrilling stunt tracks ever designed.
Experience an all-new blazing fast 3D engine with realistic MotoPhysics handling.
Jostle, sideswipe and rip it up in 1-Player and 2-player competition.
The rush is back!
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
This contains a demo for Jet Moto 3. It allows one player to completely race the Devil’s Canyon track, and then resets to the title screen after a brief promo screen.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- The control screen shows the Analog sticks of the original Analog controller, not the Dual Shock.
- Playing a PlayStation 3 will result in seeing visual “garbage” on the right side of the screen.