None (See Trivia Page)
Croc’s back in an exciting new adventure as he searches for his long lost parents. But the search soon becomes a showdown as Croc’s archenemy, Baron Dante, is magically resurrected by his evil Dantinis. Join Croc’s journey as he explores over 40 levels within four Gobbo tribe villages, each packed with unique Gobbos, mischievous monsters, and tons of surprises!
So far Target is the only retailer to have a sticker on a sealed copy. It’s not clear if sticker-less new copies are old new stock that were never stickered, or if they were distributed elsewhere.
- There are no known misprints.
This contains a demo for Croc 2. The demo was available as a free gift from Target in May 1999 for folks that bought the original Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- There are three UPC codes on the package:
- 5 85239 69901 5 – This is a “restricted for coupon use” barcode.
- (8101)0 01699 0699 – Likely an internal Target barcode.
- 4 90080 91432 6 – This is “a restricted internal use code”.