|Genre: Role Playing Game||CDs: 1|
|Publisher: Atlus||Released: Pre-October 1999|
|Developer: Red||UPC: None|
|Sony ID: SLUS-90059||PSRM: 014630|
|Players: 1 Player||Memory: None|
|Accessories: Analog, Vibration|
|ESRB: None (Rating Pending)|
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
This contains a demo for Thousand Arms. The Demo offers several options:
- CG Opening – The retail game’s opening cinematic.
- Dungeon & Battle – Allows the player access to a Mine in search of blue materials. Players can engage in full battles
- Anime Event – Allows the player to take part in one of the discussion sequences. Here the choices you make change the dialogue.
- Dating Event – Go on a date with Sodnia. This plays into the weapon crafting mechanics.
Probably one of the most user-friendly demos on the PlayStation. By dividing the disc into the 4 playable parts, Atlus and Red allowed players to immediately see which part they cared about most right away. Combined with the Fan Kit offered in the full game’s retail packaging, Thousand Arms presented one of the most robust experiences for role playing fans everywhere.
You can exit out of each trial by pressing Start, then Select, and choosing exit.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- The game’s sleeve, if cut down the left and right sides, can be opened up into a sort of poster featuring the game’s characters.