|Genre: One-on-One Fighting||CDs: 1|
|Publisher: Activision||Released: Pre-July 11, 2000|
|Developer: Paradox||UPC: None|
|Sony ID: SLUS-81223||PSRM: 020040|
|Players: 1 to 2 Players||Memory: None|
|Accessories: Analog, Vibration|
There is no body copy on a Standard Trade Demo Sleeve – it’s just the game name and SLUS / SCUS number on a plain sticker.
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
A very locked down demo of the 2.5D fighting game, loosely tied to the 2000 Live Action movie via the selection of outfits. You get to choose between Cyclops or Wolverine for the best-out-of-three matches. The game cycles back to the title screen once this is completed.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- Only two playable characters.
- The game borrows or at least blatantly pays tribute to the original Capcom game X-Men: Children of the Atom. Cyclops’ Special Kick is 100% the same move between both games.