|Genre: Action||CDs: 1|
|Publisher: THQ, Inc||Released: Pre-November 1998|
|Developer: n-Space||UPC: None|
|Sony ID: SLUS-80650||PSRM: 012050|
|Players: 1 Player||Memory: None|
There is no body copy on a Standard Trade Demo Sleeve – it’s just the game name and SLUS / SCUS number on a plain sticker.
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
Quite possibly the biggest tease and disappointment in Demo Disc history. These were given away to people who saw the 1st Rugrats film in movie theaters, but the disc is nothing but a short trailer. A short, fuzzy, framey, repeats-infinitely trailer for the PlayStation game. Literally, no game is present on the disc. Imagine being a child super excited to get a game about your favorite cartoon, and then…nothing. It’s the “Be sure to drink your Ovaltine” of the gaming world.
There are those re-sellers who will try and price gouge you for this – do not waste your money. You’re buying a 45 second video clip.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- The disc is unique in that it actually has retail style artwork on it, rather than the clear, ‘bare bones’ text lines and logo.