|Genre: Adventure||CDs: 1|
|Publisher: Tecmo||Released: October 28, 1997|
|Developer: Tecmo||UPC: None|
|Sony ID: SLUS-80568||PSRM: 008890|
|Players: 1 to 2 Players||Memory: 1 Block|
Normally, there is no body copy on a Standard Trade Demo Sleeve – it’s just the game name and SLUS / SCUS number on a plain sticker. Tecmo sort of went nuts and not only slapped decals onto the case, along with a mailing label.
- There are no known variants.
- There are no known misprints.
One of the most amazing Trade Demos ever released if just for the fun the Marketing Department had. Besides printing up clearly awful low res, InkJet decals for the front, they stuffed the sleeve with a personal thank you letter to the retail managers along with a directions sheet that doubled as a fake news article. We have provided full scans of these enclosures in the Media section.
- There are no screenshots for this game yet.
- There are currently no videos for this game.
- One of the only Demo Discs to actually have a known release date thanks to the mailing label being applied directly to the case!
- These would have been sent to game store managers, in this case, EB Games.
- The Thank You letter admits the game is pre-production and how there will be in-game typos.
- The SLUS is assumed from the internal disc’s SLUS, as the decal is covered by the printed sticker.