Sports / Baseball
1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 40421 89154 2
| Sony ID:
March 31, 1997
Imagine being able to play Major League Baseball from any position or angle you choose. Or as your favorite major league player. Now, you can. VR Baseball ’97 is the first game that lets you play in a real-time 360° world with 28 realistic 3-D Major League Baseball stadiums and 700 lifelike polygon players that move smoother than sprites. VR Sports’ Virtual FieldVision technology creates an immersive, ultra-realistic, gaming environment that lets you view and play the game from any perspective. You can even play from the ball’s view, if you don’t mind getting knocked around. From the first pitch to the last out, it’s baseball at its best.
- State-of-art physics model creates true ball flight, bounce and roll as well as realistic ball rotation for accurate pitch simulation.
- Updated stats, uniform styles, team logos, and new stadiums including Atlanta, Anaheim and Oakland for 1997.
- Season Play mode with fast season simulator with full stats, top ten summaries, and All-Star voting/All-Star game simulation.
- Simple batting & pitching interfaces with instant access to pitch selection, speed and control without menus. Plus, simultaneous batter and base runner control.
- Three skill levels, four uniform choices per team, four play options and more!
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The ESRB box on the back of the box forgot to delete the template’s generic ‘Rating Descriptor’ text.