Another Cunning Development
The Assault of Total Vision and Sound
timeshock! pushes pinball simulation to the extreme by bringing true feel, excitement and action of a real pinball table.
timeshock! offers multiple viewing angles, a highly detailed display and up to six flawless balls in view at a time. Players must travel between four main time zones in search of four crystal fragments, all of which are needed to save Earth from a timeshock!
This Demo CD version contains:
- 3 minutes of full action pumpin ggameplay
- Full operators Menu for complete control
- One great music track and all sound effects
Includes a 3 minute playable demo of the game. If you should lose naturally, the game ends there.
- There are no known Variants for this demo. For the sake of clarity, you may see this disc as a ‘pink’ looking version elsewhere. It’s just a poor scan; the disc is the shown bright orange. For whatever reason it scans in pink and must be color corrected.
- Empire’s web-site is no longer active, and in fact seems to be taken over by some bizarre blog.
- You’re not looking at a typo – the game’s title is officially spelled with a lowercase T and exclamation point – “timeshock!”
- This was given away when you ordered the PSM Magazine’s Codebook.