Full Motion Video Shooter
1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Mild Animated Violence
| Retail Barcode:
7 22674 02051 0
| Sony ID:
April 27, 1996
In space, death travels at the speed of light.
All the latest weapons technology can’t mask the fact that space combat is cold, violent, and intense. Blink and you’re hit. Blink again and you’re a smoldering carcass floating lifeless through the abyss.
Now you’re handed the ultimate space fighter the Earth has to offer. The Starfighter GeoSword – with a weapons bank that can pulverize a few Class 12 Planets let alone incinerate a swarming alien armada. But all that technology, all that firepower doesn’t mean squat if you don’t have the guts and skill to shoot. This is war. Survival depends on your trigger finger.
- Join Starblade Alpha, gun down wave after wave of Red-eye Armada’s spacecraft, find and destroy the Red-eye power source and head home.
- Engage in 10 missions. Blast a galaxy of enemy fighters as you negotiate dense asteroid fields.
- Beautiful 3D polygon graphics. Choose from textured or non-textured polygon game modes.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- Starblade alerts you to Memory Card usage, but it is only for the High Score table. The Menu Never shows up unless you actually place in the top scores.
- The game does support a Mouse, though it doesn’t tell you that on the box.