1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 23272 31335 7
| Sony ID:
November 19, 1997
INTENSE 3D FIGHTING IN THAT GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY
3D fighting at its best – literally hundreds of possible moves! Single and two-player modes for an all-out fighting frenzy! Features all your favorite Star Wars characters, including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Boba Fett and Chewbacca! Spectacular 3D arenas include Cloud City, Endor and Dagobah! Two ways to fight: hand-to-hand and full weapons – wield lightsabers, gaffi sticks, blasters and more!
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The new female lead, Arden Lyn, who practices the title credit Teras Kasi art style, was actually created for the PlayStation game specifically. With very little of her story being set in stone (even the guide book is vague), she was eventually adopted into the original Star Wars expanded universe along with the Arts Style.
- Besides Arden, the other exclusively created character for the game is Hoar, the Tusken Raider who is more or less trapped in the game’s universe, never to be expanded upon.
- The game’s Character Select screen mimics the chess table found aboard the Millennium Falcon.
- Obviously, all game endings are non-canonical to any of the universes in the original Star Wars legacy.