One on One Fighting
1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 13388 21018 3
| Sony ID:
October 31, 1996
Star Gladiator explodes in true 3-D on the PlayStation game console with characters and moves that you must experience to believe! Protect earth from the imminent attack of a mad doctor and his plasma terrorists as they draw energy from plasma power – the fighting power of the mind. The Federation puts its trust in the genetically-altered aliens known as project Star Gladiator. In stunning highly-detailed off-world locales crush the evil and brilliant doctor and his minions into space junk before they pound the planet Earth. The warriors of Star Gladiator will rule the Third Dimension!
- Precise, responsive controls and fluid movements across all 3-dimensional planes.
- 10 outrageous characters from Zelkin, the bird-man with razor-sharp claws and Rimgal, the dinosaur mutant with volcano-fire spitting jaws to Gore, the super-naturally gifted wizard who grows to heights beyond the screen’s capacity.
- Continuous variety of weapon combo attacks, like Plasma Combos, the Plasma Strike (a once-per-match last resort) and the Plasma Final, the ultimate super combo.
- Three-Dimensional fighting arenas and backgrounds in space with rotating satellite dishes and spaceships roaring by in battle pursuit.
- 4 different game Modes: Arcade, 2-player Versus, training and Group (Team) Battle Mode.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
Fighters Edge Release – See Here.
- Worth a scant 10 Points in the Fighters Edge program.
- Gained an arcade sequel that was later ported to the Dreamcast.