|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 52145 88001 6
| Sony ID:
November 6, 1996
Faster than you can say blockbuster, you’re not just at the movies – SPOT’s got you in them. Trying to out-run boulders in a treasure cave. Out-race giant eels and sharks who want to send you to a watery grave. And out-shoot evil aliens from a galaxy not so far, far away. The good news? You get to star in 20 levels of all the cinematic action and danger you can handle. The bad news? You don’t have a stunt double.
- Multiple hidden passages take you to 100+ secret bonus areas, including The Wild West, Prehistoric Times, and the future world of Sci-fi.
- 360-degree isometric viewpoint lets you direct the action.
- Fantastic hyper-real 3-D animation blended with traditional cel animation combined with surround sound and blasting music custom-made for your console system.
- Your enemies are a cast of hundreds: from spiders to piranhas, nutty natives to wild wolves and psycho pumpkins.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- Spot is / was the mascot of the 7up brand of soda. His original game was on the NES as an alternate take on the board game Othello, but he was made especially famous on the Sega Genesis thanks to the programming skills of David Perry and crew. The PlayStation game was done by a different developer, with no relation to either previous game.