First Person Shooter
|ESRB: Kids to Adult
| Retail Barcode:
7 30865 52004 6
| Sony ID:
November 25, 1995
In the near future, Moonbase ‘HAMLET’ is overrun by alien invaders from an unknown source. You are an elite forces member of the A-Max Factories Corporation, the builders of the station. A-Max sends you and five other highly-trained and heavily armed specialists to deal with the situation. Your way of dealing with them is to use the latest in high-tech armor and weaponry to blast the invaders into atoms!
Travel deep beneath the lifeless surface of the moon in man-made tunnels that extend to the horizon. Explore the cavernous moon base in this gripping RPG/Action drama and get set for anything! You’ll face challenges as both a warrior and a detective. Find the secret to ridding the outpost of alien invaders, then pilot your Tri-formula Griffon into the toughest fight this side of the Milky Way!
- Your armor adapts into three super-powered formations: Combat, Assault, and Cruise!
- Collect multiple weapon enhancements to super-charge your Griffon!
- Obtain vital clues for the key to surviving your next assault!
- Scan enemy aliens to learn their deadly potential before you engage in combat!
- Multiple weapons array allow you to customize the fight to your style!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- Space Griffon VF-9 received a somewhat “Director’s Cut” on the Japanese Sega Dreamcast. Anime cut scenes were edited into the original CG intro, and the graphics went through a clean-up process, but I wouldn’t call it a re-master. Sadly, the game is entirely in Japanese so it’s not US friendly.
- The Griffon shares an amazingly uncanny resemblance to the Macross / Robotech Valkyrie combat unit.