|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 46357 10266 0
| Sony ID:
July 9, 1996
This morning, you approved a new solar power plant, designed an underground transportation system, and jumped five points in the polls. Then you raised taxes (and lost 10 points), built a zoo and pushed your education bill through the city council. It’s time for lunch – unless, of course, there’s a fire, earthquake or alien invasion…
- Create and rule the city of your dreams-or your nightmares.
- Sculpt the terrain to form hills, valleys, mountains, plains, lakes, rivers, and even waterfalls.
- The Sims that live in your cities are at your mercy. Rule wisely and fairly or face the consequences.
- Build your own cities from the ground up, or take a stab at the challenging scenarios – earthquakes, fires, riots, tornadoes, and alien invasions will put your strategic gaming muscle to the test.
- Once you’ve built a city, you can kick back and take a first-person 3-D cruise through it-a special feature only on the PlayStation game console.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- It looks like Sim City 2000 is one of the only, if not the only double jewel case to come with an empty CD tray, rather than the PlayStation Logo Tray for the second CD storage spot. Not sure if this was just a mishap, replacement cases, or planned at the time of assembly. I have seen multiple copies without it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.