Role Playing Game
Mild Animated Violence
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 41102 4
| Sony ID:
April 30, 1997
You are sent to the Icarus Space Station to investigate the outbreak of radiation sickness. Upon arrival, it quickly becomes evident that radiation sickness is the least of your worries. The captain has been murdered by a mysterious on-board assassin. A power struggle has ensued to see who will take over and the ship is careening dangerously toward the sun.
Do you take the easy way out and save yourself or take the more courageous route and save the entire ship? Your decisions determine what happens next in this unique sci-fi role-playing adventure.
- Unparalleled in-game artificial intelligence automatically randomizes sub-plots, so it’s never the same game twice.
- Unique communication feature allows you to interact with over sixty characters.
- Characters react and express a variety of emotions based on your intercommunication and actions.
- 200 real-time rendered locations to explore.
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game is almost a pre-cursor to modern day morality games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Alpha Protocol, and more. The difference here is that you must construct your sentences rather then selecting from the provided choices.