1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 31719 26973 0
| Sony ID:
April 1, 1998
FEEL THE RUSH!
Put the pedel[sic] to the metal, smoke the tires and pour on the speed with San Francisco Rush!
- Hit the Road in one of eight unique race cars ranked in four distinct performance classes, then tear up the road in all-new Grand Prix, Time Pickup and Exlosive[sic] game modes!
- Superior 3D graphics and special effects.
- Burn rubber through the 3D modeled hills and landmarks of San Francisco!
- Realistic sensation of catching air and landing hard! Choose from four accurately detailed tracks that can be adjusted with the games “Reverse”, “Night” or “Snow” options for a total of 16 challenging tracks!
- Spectacular hidden shortcuts on each track and watchout[sic] for secret (hidden) cars!
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- Wow. Okay, so there was clearly no proof-reading going on at Midway. There are three typos on the back of the case, along with a few other graphic design problems. The font color is too close in tone and hue to the background image, making the center area of text hard to read. Second, the actual font they used is horrible – the exclamation points look like lower case L’s and the capital D in 3D looks too much like a O. The ESRB box is also a bit off.
- To add insult to injury, they also accidentally deleted the hyphen in the PSRM, so it reads PSRM007540 rather than PSRM-007540.
- The instruction manual calls out the use of the Link Cable function, but neither the back copy nor icons let you know.