One on One Fighting
1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
7 52919 470053
| Sony ID:
Aug 7, 1996
Smash your way to the top of the future’s toughest fighting tournament! Construct a custom mech fighter and battle with deadly weapons scavenged from destroyed opponents!
- Assemble your monster machine using custom parts: body, face, base and weapon arms.
- Battle bolts in incredible interactive arenas – pummel opponents with projectiles or pound them off the edge!
- Become the top Bot by reducing over 100 mechanized killers to scrap metal using special moves and devastating weapons.
- Create mechanized mayhem with hundreds of weapon combinations: punching arms, swords, grabbers, cutters, missiles, lasers and more!
- Save your toughest robots to use in intense 2-Player head-to-head battle!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- Robo Pit’s sequel, Robo Pit 2, was release a year after the original’s release in Japan. It would take almost six years for the sequel to come out in America.
- Robot Pit’s single player mode has 100 total enemies to tackle.
- Also available on the Sega Saturn.