2D / Fighting
1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 21481 21049 8
No Memory Used
| Sony ID:
March 5, 1996
It’s the age of killing machines, and you’re armed for warfare: head mounted freeze lasers, plasma disrupters, electrical ground spikes, molecular distortion blows, acid spits, dismemberment and twin arm-mounted 35mm uranium depleted ammo guns!
18 Next Generation robots and over 300 devastating moves ensure that without annihilation…there can be no RESURRECTION!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- Only released in Long Box form, also available on Sega Saturn and PC.
- Queen’s Brian May did the music for the game.
- Here’s something you don’t see every day…if you place Rise 2 into your PC, there are three Word / Notepad documents on the disc. One is a simple sheet of text strings, like character names, menu words, etc. Another just lists the languages. The third however, is the most curious. It’s about a page and a half of PC error messages, ranging from memory overflow, to VGA monitor issues, to other problems. It looks like it shares more with its PC cousin than expected.
- This is a sequel to Rise of the Robots, which was on a variety of systems including the Genesis, Super NES, and Amiga CD 32.
- Acclaim Game! Yep! Tons of Exclamation Points on the Back! Yep!