|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
7 22674 02066 4
| Sony ID:
May 14, 1997
Rage Racer shatters the standards of PlayStation racing, and has industry insiders scurrying to their Thesaurus’ for new speed descriptors. This is a whole new engine, chassis and shocks; shocks coming, of course, at the expense of your central nervous system. But enough hype. You’ve got to play this bad-boy to believe it. Then you’ll see why Game Fan insists, “you must obtain Rage Racer as soon as humanly possible.”
- The definitive street-racer. New from the radials up; 13 brand new cars, 4 big new tracks, plus an 11 circuit challenge.
- Win races and save prize money to modify your car or purchase a new racer.
- Customize your ride. Design team logos, alter car paint schemes and improve tire traction.
- Save best times, customized cars and game data to memory cards.
- Must-see cinematics and track scenery; nothing has ever looked this good at 150 mph.
- Breathtaking hills and narrow hairpin turns put a premium on shifting, drafting and sliding skills.
- Compatible with the neGcon analog controller.
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The neGcon icon on the back of the case uses the European Part number.
- Rage Racer is the only console released Ridge Racer game that does not use “Ridge” in the title.
- Your hood decoration has a secondary function – whatever you design there will also appear on various in-game billboards.