Light Gun Game
1 or 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 44082 6
| Sony ID:
Mouse, Light Gun
August 9, 1996
An invasion of mechanized terrorists turns your city into an urban battleground!
Time: the future- Metro City is under attack from legions of robots directed by a twisted dictator. Your squad of mech-suited cops hits the ground, transformed into deadly defense unit. Your city is buckling, street by street – can you stop a total mech takeover?
- A non-stop action shooter exclusively for the PlayStation game console.
- Two player co-op mode and KONAMI ENFORCER Gun support double the destruction!
- Interactive backgrounds allow you to blast cars, obliterate walls and annihilate mech suits on factory conveyors. Watch out-innocent civilians are everywhere!
- Incredible Japanese anime sequences connect battle scenes into an all out urban war!
- Rapid fire combat packed with futuristic war machines including cybercops, armored mechs with automatic weapons, tanks, missiles, bombs, energy scans and high-tech Heads-Up-displays.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- The first US PlayStation game to support the Light Gun.
- The box copy actually has an unintentional typo – it refers to Konami’s light gun as the “Enforcer”, when it was clearly released as the Justifier. This may have been a last minute name switch that wasn’t caught by the production team.
- The gun’s name originated from its early arcade origins, when it came in blue and pink on the Lethal Enforcers machine. This may explain the typo.
- Character designs are by Masamune Shirow, who is most famous for the anime / manga series Ghost in the Shell.
- In Japan, the Justifier was released in black. America got a bright green one due to gun laws.
- Voice Actor Christopher Sullivan also lent his talents to the fan favorite Deadly Premonition.