1 to 4 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adult
| Retail Barcode:
0 21481 21070 2
| Sony ID:
November 1, 1996
“The stale old look of earlier Jams is no more, replaced by silky-smooth motion capture players and a completely 3-D arena… with wilder dunks, tons of new features, lots of new codes and tricks, 3-D polygon characters and Marv Albert, this title is sure to please.” -Game Players
NEXT GENERATION GRAPHICS
- All-new 3-D engine
- Ultra-realistic player movement through “Motion Capture Technology”
- Graphic detail that makes players look like their real-life counterparts
- Player attributes based on NBA stats
- All 29 teams
- All 29 courts
- Over 170 NBA players stats
- Playoffs, Finals and All-Star Games
- Marv Albert at the play-by-play
- Over 30 outrageous new ‘Extreme’ dunks
- All-new ‘Extreme’ button elevates your game
- “Jam Cam” zooms in on game action
- Over 60 hidden players and secret teams
- Slam with one to four players
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- NBA Jam Extreme would be the foundation frame upon which the infamous NBA 2 Ball demo was built on.