Sports / Soccer
1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Interplay (VR Sports)
| Retail Barcode:
0 40421 89224 2
| Sony ID:
May 1, 1996
VR Soccer ’96
“The best 32-bit soccer game I have seen…” – Video Games
It’s just a game like English soccer fans are just a little bit enthusiastic. Say hello to the next generation of soccer. We’re talking real-time 3-D Virtual FieldVision that puts you anywhere on the field. Play from virtually any perspective with smooth, fast camera action that gets you in the game. It’s interactive technology that doesn’t just look better, it plays better. Select your squad from 44 international teams and choose the position you want to play. Virtual FieldVision lets you play soccer from any perspective, even first-person, in a real-time 360 degree 3-D world. Real-time player movement and control combined with electronically captured moves from actual players provides more realistic gameplay.
Many options including customized cups, tournaments, 44 international teams, and more.
VR Soccer ’96. The difference is real.
- Virtual FieldVision
- Interactive Motion Capture
- Realistic 3-D polygon figures and stadiums
- Play any position except goalie
- Unlimited camera play angles
- 44 international teams
- 22-man squads and up to 8 skill levels per man
- Customized cups and tournaments
- Multiplayer option
- Instant replay
- Easy controls and simple user interface make gameplay more fun
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- When we say there are “No Descriptors” for the ESRB Rating, we weren’t kidding. VR Soccer ’96 is literally missing the Descriptor box from the ESRB rating on the back of the case!
- VR Sports was Interplay’s equivalent to Electronic Art’s “EA Sports” branding. Obviously, they didn’t stick around for long.