1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adult
Mild Animated Violence Comic Mischief
| Retail Barcode:
0 40421 89365 2
| Sony ID:
May 1, 1997
“Norse by Norsewest is guaranteed to bust your brain…and have you (doubled) over laughing.” -PS Extreme
Their lost is your game.
The lost boys are back: Erik the Swift; Baleog the Fierce and Olaf the Stout. This action-strategy game is not for the lame of brain. In their adventure, the trio escaped from the evil alien captor Tomator. Now, armed with all new high-tech weaponry the boys heisted from Tomator, they set out to find the time machine that will land them back home. It’s your challenge to complete each of the levels with all three Vikings alive and kickin’!
- Totally new characters – Scorch the fire-breathing dragon and Fang the werewolf
- Fly, shrink, hover and more with 5 hilarious characters, each equipped with unique abilities
- 31 level of mind-bending play
- 5 different worlds with endless terrain and a host of fierce enemies
- Beautifully rendered 3D characters and environments
- 1 or 2 players
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- Sequel to the game The Lost Vikings.