1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
7 35009 40122 9
Studio 33 with Bizarre Creations
| Sony ID:
March 27, 1998
BE PART OF A WINNING TRADITION IN AMERICA’S #1 OPEN-WHEELED MOTORSPORT
- Real Drivers: 16 individually licensed drivers including Christian Fittipaldi, Alex Zanardi, Jimmy Vasser, Scott Pruett, Robby Gordon and more.
- Real Tracks: 11 individually licensed tracks, modeled from surveyor’s maps, including Houston (new to the 1998 circuit), Laguna Seca Raceway, The Milwaukee Mile, and Long Beach.
- Intense Racing Action: Race against a field of real drivers, each possessing a unique behavior model, providing continuous challenging gameplay. Practice in a single race, test your skill in the challenge mode with increasing computer-adjusted difficulty, or compete in a full season and keep track of your points total. 4 difficulty levels for amateurs to pros.
- Attention to Detail: In-game commentary from indy car champion Danny Sullivan and ESPN announcer Bobby Varsha. Authentic race sounds recorded from Newman/Haas Racing Team cars.
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- There is an extra space before the “4 Difficulty Levels…” sentence on the back copy.
- Bizarre Creations would go on to do some of the most beloved Xbox system racing games, including Project Gotham, Metropolis Street Racer, along with the addictive Geometry Wars. They were closed by Activision in 2010.