1 or 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Mild Animated Violence
| Retail Barcode:
7 22674 02061 9
| Sony ID:
February 20, 1997
Turn your home into an arcade with 6 classic hits!
Namco Museum Vol. 3 offers up the most exciting titles found in our massive arcade archives. Galaxian, Ms. Pac-Man, Pole Position II, Dig-Dug, Phozon, and The Tower of Druaga – all preserved in the Namco time-capsule so you can enjoy them today on the PlayStation Game Console.
GET AN EDUCATION AT THE ARCADE: Each game has its own room, displaying the artifacts arcade fans love to absorb. See the original arcade marquees, motherboards, marketing materials and character graphics.
ALL THE OPTIONS. NO EXTRA CHARGE: Become a real arcade operator without wearing the tool-belt and overalls. Control game difficulty, the number of lives a player starts with, extra lives, etc. simply by adjusting each game’s dip switch.
YOU’RE HOLDING THE GENUINE ARCADE ARTICLE: You get all the graphics, sounds and gameplay of the original coin-op hits. The exact arcade translation – authentic in every detail.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Along with the newly established ESRB ‘E for Everyone’ rating, the ‘Mild Animated Violence’ got adjusted to ‘Animated Violence’.
- Namco Museum Volumes N – 1 and M – 3 are the only two games in the 5 game series to get re-releases with new artwork. This was due to their popularity and sales, thanks to both having the most mainstream of Namco’s archived games on them.
- All 5 games spell out NAMCO when sat next to each other.
- Japan got a 6th Museum collection, amusingly dubbed the ® Volume, so that it was now NAMCO®. There was a special edition released that came with a binder where you could store all 6 games.
- Namco Museum M is the only game in the series to come with a hint guide for one of its games.