|ESRB:Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
7 22674 02063 3
| Sony ID:
November 26, 1997
HERE’S 5 ARCADE HITS THAT PUT THE JOY IN JOYSTICK.
Set your time machine. Namco Museum Volume 5 whisks you back to an era when big collars were cool, big hair was hip and big fun was only a quarter away.
- METRO-CROSS: Beat the clock in this furious foot-race. Obstacles abound. Smash aluminum cans to get bonus time. (Recycle bins not included)
- BARADUKE: Do you have the courage to battle a boss that looks like a fat globule with a billion beady eyes? Then pack some heat and let’s rumble.
- DRAGON SPIRIT: The smash-hit shooter of its day. Screen scrolls left/right and up/down. Blast air and ground targets. Upgrade weapons. Feel studly.
- PAC-MANIA: Catch Pac-Man in a pre-cursor to a true 3-D game. Looks retro-cool. Plenty of goofy ghosts and guffaws for all.
- THE LEGEND OF VALKYRIE: You can’t beat a 2-player game that features Viking women. Embark on quests, cast spells, wield weapons, and wear stylish Nordic attire.
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The Player Icon states it’s only a One Player game, however The Legend of Valkyrie is indeed 2 player co-op.
- All five of the Namco Museum cases spell NAMCO when they are properly lined up.
- Japan got a sixth Namco Museum release, cheekily adorned with the ® symbol, so that the full 6 cover spread read NAMCO®.
- Japan got an exclusive 6 case binder to hold the full set in with a spot for your memory card.