Role Playing Game
1 or 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 18946 01005 2
| Sony ID:
November 24, 1997
Warning: Whatever you do, don’t sit too close to your CD rack!
Remember when you thought monsters were lurking in every dark corner of your house? Well, you were right: Every CD You Own Contains A Monster. Every PC CD, every music CD and every game CD each has a monster living inside. Use Monster Rancher to safely release these monsters into a virtual environment where You’re The Master. Teach Your Monster Attack Moves. Capture your monster (on a memory card) and take him to a friend’s house for some Head To Head Fighting Action. We dare you to find and train your ultimate fighting machine!
- VIRTUAL BREEDING ENVIRONMENT
- RELEASE HUNDREDS OF MONSTERS FROM YOUR CDS
- HEAD TO HEAD COMPETITION FIGHTING
- TONS OF HIDDEN MONSTERS AND LEVELS
- RPG INTRIGUE & FANTASY SIMULATION
- 40-50 ATTACK MANEUVERS PER CREATURE
- FOR 1 OR 2 PLAYERS
WARNING: BREED MONSTERS AT YOUR OWN RISK
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- Another game with the “1 Blocks” typo.
- The back copy isn’t kidding – so long as it’s a CD, you can get a monster out of it. This includes other game system CDs like Saturn and Sega CD. Even a blank CDR will create a monster.
- Using Tecmo branded PlayStation games will create unique monsters – by example, Tecmo Super Bowl will get you a football themed monster.
- If you search around the internet, players have discovered certain music CDs will produce ridiculous monster creations.