|ESRB: Kids to Adult
| Retail Barcode:
0 13388 21022 0
| Sony ID:
March 20, 1997
MEGA MAN – MEGA LEGACY – MEGA GAME
A gigantic space explosion sends two strange meteors crashing to Earth. The call goes out and Mega Man speeds to the site. There he sees his arch-rival, Dr. Wiley, fleeing the scene, clutching one of the mysterious metallic meteors. Now Mega Man must uncover the secret of the second meteor in a race to stay one step ahead of Dr. Wiley and his new deadly breed of super-powered robots.
With the whole cast assembled for Mega Man’s 32-bit debut and a 12-page Picture Anthology enclosed, the 10th Anniversary Edition is the ultimate Mega package. The Blue Bomber’s back!
- Battle across 14 huge stages to face eight devious new enemies.
- Multiple upgrades for Mega Man – customize to your specifications every game.
- Intense Japanese anime intros, cut scenes and cinema screens.
- Incredibly fluid animation and highly detailed backgrounds.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Jewel Case Release – Regular Version Ring Variant to add.
- The Special Edition was actually a Pre-Order Bonus release. It shares the same SLUS / PSRM as the regular edition of the game.
- Also released on the Sega Saturn, which has slight graphical enhancements.
- Both versions were first released as an Anniversary Edition (at the time, only his 10th…), with bonus artwork included. The PlayStation version included an actual small, 12 page booklet, where the Saturn has the artwork on the actual disc in a media viewer.
- Mega Man 8 is one of the few PlayStation 1 games that actually has a legitimate different variant for it’s ‘special’ release. Most games would slap a sticker on the shrinkwrap and just toss the item inside the standard jewel case. The Anniversary Edition has it’s own disc, manual, and insert artwork compared to the regular edition.
- The Saturn wasn’t around long enough to gain the ‘standard’ edition of the game.