| Retail Barcode:
7 22674 02073 2
| Sony ID:
March 11, 1998
Explore a magical world of mystery and adventure. Join Klonoa on a fantastic journey in the land of Phantomile, where the mysterious crash of a flying ship starts an epic quest through colorful worlds of thrills and danger.
- You’re never lost in this 3-D world. Klonoa’s “Guided 3-D” construction gives players a vast 3-D world without the aimless and wandering feel of many other 3-D action games.
- Beautiful graphics and entertaining puzzles add a whole new level of fun & challenge.
- Multiple, forked paths add extra replay value – just remember that shortcuts aren’t always what they seem!
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- While America went straight to the Game Boy Advance and PlayStation 2 for sequels, Japan’s PSX got a Klonoa beach sports game.
- Namco’s iconic Pac-Man can be spotted as Klonoa’s hat pin.
- Personal Memory: One of the first PlayStation games I truly 100%’ed in terms of unlockables and in-game items way back in the day. I adored this game.