1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adult
| Retail Barcode:
0 14633 07649 3
| Sony ID:
December 29, 1995
This high intensity combat driving game puts you behind the wheel of heavily armed hover-cars, competing against other drivers in a death defying competition of high speeds and hot lead. But you’ll need to watch more than just your back, because the track can be just as deadly as the hover-car in your rear view mirror.
- Choose from six hover-cars – each with different handling, speed, and fire-power
- Exciting 2 player split-screen option
- 9 different tracks – each with a mind of its own and just as deadly as your rivals
- Real-time terrain morphing – the tracks shift right before your eyes
- Blow away the competition with mini-guns and missile launchers
Test your skills in the challenging Death Match mode
So here we have you in the armored vehicle of your choice, going up against other heavily armored cars and you need to drive like crazy to get to the finish line without being killed off by your opponents or the track. That’s right…the track.
Bullfrog would lead you to believe it’s because of all the little walls and gat-ling guns they have set up on the various tracks; in reality it’s because the graphical draw-in is so bad you can’t see the track. Most of the cars don’t control well, either.
The poor control could be excused were the road not so short, but when the two are combined you have what is essentially a very poor man’s Wipeout.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- One of the in-game team names are called Foo-Fighters. Not sure if a “UFO” reference or the band. Another team is named after Bullfrog.
- The long box is missing the memory card option, and the jewel case has the number of players wrong.