|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
7 35009 40012 3
| Sony ID:
October 15, 1997
“One of the most amazing looking titles ever seen on PlayStation.” – Electronic Gaming Monthly
Prowl the skylines in your weapons-loaded DASA-Kamov gunship as a member of the G-Police. Battle menacing rebel ships in the air and heavily armed vehicles on the ground. You’ll wreak helicopter havoc as you take on the hardcore criminal element terrorizing the gritty cities of 21st century Callisto.
- 35 white-knuckle strategic combat and flight missions
- 51 stunning, real-time, 3D cityscapes and environments
- Tear between, around and under obstacles like skyscrapers and bridges with 360 degree flight
“jaw dropping explosions and destruction” – Ultra Game Players
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
File this one under the “If I didn’t see it, I’d never believe it” folder. Sony must have run out of double jewel cases at one point because both G-Police and Colony Wars got single jewel-double tray variants without properly updated inserts. It’s just the double jewel case’s back insert and manual in the single sized case. I scanned my sealed copy for verification, and then opened it for the disc scans.
- One of the few games that carries an Anti-Theft detection method, locking you out of the game if it detects a mod-chip in your PlayStation. It was called out on a sticker on the case (at least the single jewel variant).