First Person Shooter
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Mild Animated Violence
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 41522 0
| Sony ID:
October 14, 1996
A lethal virus has sentenced the human race to life and death in this cursed hole beneath the planet’s surface. You’re alive, but a tyrannical regime sees to it there’s little to live for. Your quest for freedom requires a strategic mind, impeccable skill and the means to persevere. The danger is back and it’s contagious.
FIGHT FOR A CURE. FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE.
- Non-linear gameplay is tracked by 3D rotating position map and heads-up displays showing health, shield, and energy status.
- Multiple levels, hidden rooms, special power-ups, and over 40 enemies attack you from all angles.
- Epidemic supersedes Kileak: The DNA Imperative with advanced 3D rendered graphics, increased AI, faster character movement and incredible sound effects.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Epidemic is one of several PlayStation games whose sequel name was changed or slightly re-written from the original. ESPN Extreme Games is similar in that it became just 2xtreme, as well as MLB Pennant Race being reduced to just MLB, and so on.
- Genki’s most notorious game product isn’t any of the PlayStation titles, but their conversion of Virtua Fighter 3tb to the Dreamcast. Many felt it didn’t do the system or the arcade game justice.