| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 42432 1
| Sony ID:
May 5, 1998
Square Soft’s stunning shooter
Pilot the most technologically advanced shooter ever created. You’re a suicide pilot up against Earth’s final assault. Cut through hordes of enemy fighters and battle the most monstrous bosses ever designed.
Pilot Fully Loaded Tactical Fighters.
- Modify speed and agility on the fly
- Single, double, and triple gun pod designs
- extendible claw for stealing enemy weapons
- Armed for gating guns, homing missiles, cannons, and more
- Two bonus fighters earned through meritorious battle
“Einhänder’s hulking bosses will blow your mind.” – OPM
“…great graphics, tight control, amazing sound…” – PSM
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game’s name is based on a german word for a sword wielded with one hand. In this case, it’s Selene’s lower, singular arm that holds each weapon. The Japanese cover featured an x-ray of a single human hand in the shape of Selene’s claw.
- Like various sports game series, Sony used a unifying art style with their Square Soft releases. Each game’s main protagonists would be in full color while their background was more washed out and faded.
- The US version of the game received some fairly curious design changes, including arm speed, gallery image choices, and more.