|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 52145 88028 3
| Sony ID:
July 3, 1997
You’re Hercules and you’ve just entered an ancient universe alive with danger. Move fast and fight faster. Do mortal combat with the vicious Hydra. Dodge swinging death traps. Outsmart the snake-headed Medusa. Conquer the evil Hades. Ascend Mt. Olympus and become a god. Think you have what it takes to be a hero? Prove it.
- Adventure through ten enormous levels of heart-pounding action and spectacular 3-D environments
- Star-studded celebrity voices like James Woods and Danny De Vito, original music and Disney-quality animation transport you to the world of Hercules
- Experience hundreds of hours of unpredictable gameplay as you dodge swinging death traps, the gigantic multi-headed Hydra and the nightmarish Medusa
- Two distinct gameplay styles to challenge the Hades out of you: side-scrolling and all-new Z-axis
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Somewhere a graphic designer took matters into their own hands. The Virgin Interactive release is one of the extremely few PlayStation games where the artwork template was not followed. The disc’s PlayStation Logo, SLUS info and ESRB icon are all moved to bottom center of the imagery. While it’s obvious that the elements were moved so you could see Hades’ face, that was a no-no. The mistake was corrected on Majesco’s release.
- Same game, different publishers and disc info, see the variant Tab.