1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 40421 89444 4
| Sony ID:
Link Cable, Analog Joystick
May 15, 1997
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE…
…your last chance to experience the nauseating feeling of total rotation, speeding through the dark, twisting mines of Descent… your last chance to encounter the unique sensation on the system it was meant to be played on… your last chance to explore Descent worlds unavailable on any other system. It’s time to get addicted to DESCENT MAXIMUM.
- The best 360-degree battle-to-the-death roller coaster ride now has better controls, faster action, and none of those PC install headaches.
- Designed exclusively for the PlayStation game console with six new worlds, 36 new stomach-flipping levels, smarter enemies, pulsing light source effects and twenty destructive weapons at your fingertips.
- One-player demolition or two-player anarchy – play the most deadly game of tag ever.
- If you’re not addicted yet, what are you waiting for? This is your last chance to go down, because after Descent Maximum, your PlayStation game console will never see another Descent.
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- One of the only console games to ever mention not having to worry about “pc install headaches”.
- The packaging wasn’t lying – this was the last PlayStation Descent ever, not to mention the last console version. All future sequels were strictly PC.